Last night, my body just didn't want to cooperate on my run. I had an interval workout planned, to do on the treadmill. I was planning on doing a 1 mile warmup at 5.8mph, 8 sets of 2:00 at 7.2mph and 2:00 at 5.6mph, then ~3/4 mile at 6.0mph. As soon as I started running, everything hurt. Sometimes that happens at the beginning of a run, and things loosen up 5-10 minutes in. Well nothing loosened up this time. My entire right leg was really hurting, from my hip, down to my knee, and even in my shin/calf. I did the mile warmup at 5.7mph, then did the intervals at 7.1 and 5.5. I was really starting to fade, a few intervals in, so I decided to stop to walk after 4 sets. After walking for 5 minutes, I decided I was ready to go again, so I did the remaining 4 sets of intervals, at the same pace, and then walked another 5 minutes. I still ended up doing 5 miles, but this included walking 2/3 mile. In the end, I'm proud of myself for pushing through, when I could have just given up. I just hope that my body cooperates for my run on Saturday, and heals during my day off today.

Looking for the best treadmill for your fitness goals? A quality treadmill for home helps you stay active, improve cardio, and enjoy convenient workouts anytime. Whether you need a compact treadmill for home use or want to compare the latest treadmill price for home, choosing the right machine makes all the difference. Explore durable, feature-packed treadmills designed for walking, jogging, and running workouts at home.
ReplyDeleteThe running machine price depends on the treadmill type, motor power, running surface, speed settings, incline features, and build quality. When choosing a running machine for home use, consider available space, workout goals, and user capacity. For commercial gyms, select a durable treadmill designed for frequent daily workouts. Compare warranty, maintenance, and after-sales support before purchasing. Choosing the right treadmill can help you create a convenient home workout area or a reliable cardio section in a professional fitness center.
ReplyDelete