Friday, December 6, 2013

Basic Treadmill Run - 3 Miles

After doing my 6 mile run on Thanksgiving day, I wanted to do another run over the weekend. Joey and I were both just way too tired to deal with anything on Saturday, so we promised we would do a run on Sunday. I decided to keep it simple, and just do 3 miles on the treadmill at the Madhouse gym. I got to try out my new shoes - Brooks Adrenaline! It took my feet a bit to get used to the different arch in those shoes, compared to the Asics GT-2000, so my right foot and right knee hurt for the first half of the run. I kept it super simple, and just did the 3 miles nice and slow, as shown below.



If you liked this post, check out the posts below!

3 mile run + Sparty workout

8k Training: 3 mile easy run + 4x speed intervals

Ab Class + KB Workout + 2 mile jog

No comments:

Post a Comment