Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekly Finds: 6/3/13

Whoops - forgot to post this yesterday! I don't know if this week just didn't have much that I found interesting, or if I'm really behind on blog reading. I guess we'll find out in next week's edition!

Desserts:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie YES - all I have to say is YES!!
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie I love the combination of strawberry and rhubarb, and the lattice top is gorgeous

Dinners:
Grilled Tuna and Avocado Salad This sounds like a really fun (and healthy) way to eat tuna
Meat-Lover's Quinoa Veggie Burger This has basically everything I would like to find in a veggie burger. Or in any dinner, for that matter
Spicy Garlic Kale with Poached Eggs Perfect way to do breakfast for dinner, and make it a little gourmet!

Sides:
Strawberry and Spinach Salad I love the idea of the strawberry vinegar!

Bread:
Homemade Parmesan Burger Buns I like the addition of parmesan, it must make a really tasty bun

No comments:

Post a Comment