Thursday, August 22, 2013

Workout Recap - Kettle bells on Monday, August 19th

This was my first KB workout in two weeks - all of the gyms with KBs were either closed or had limited hours last week. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal, just missing the one. Boy oh boy was I wrong! I think that since I not only missed KB last Monday, but since I also didn't do any strength last Wednesday or Friday, I just wasn't prepared for that workout. I also did a pretty hard one, since I stole some from Joey's posted workouts. I am STILL sore from this workout, from almost 3 full days ago!

For some reason, my body just didn't want to do pushups. I really struggled during the burpee laps because of this. I decided to just make sure I did 3 sets of the century exercises, regardless of what the time was. I ended up doing all of that in just about 22-23 minutes, so not that far over the normal time.


Heart Rate Monitor:
Duration: 01:26:14
Calories Burned: 754
Average Heart Rate: 143 (74% of max)
Max Heart Rate: 176 (91% of max)
Time in Zone: 0:46:41

No comments:

Post a Comment